Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Introduction to FAHE11001

First thing I did was download the course profile, but forgot to print it out. My first go at the introductive quiz, 9/10. Would have been alot easier if the course profile was next to me, something Scot suggested we do. Follow instructions Rhonda!!
Netiqutte.....new more of the rules than I thought. All those years of composing and editing letters manually, before computer and spell check, certainly helped. Can't ever imagine writing a message without using a greeting or salutation, can you? A far as emailing goes, never ever send an email when angry with someone. I learnt the hard way, messages can get misinterpreted very easily. My experience, personal issues are better discussed face to face or by phone. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment